Before contacting KRP Sportswear be sure to check below to see if your enquiry can be answered here. If your question does not get answered simply use the contact form and we will be glad to help.
All Kropp Sport products have a minimum order quantity of 10 except for our customised compression gear which has a minimum order of 70.
Pricing is dependant on variables like quantity ordered, time frame requirement and logo vectorizations. It is very much a case by case basis and if you are looking to know more about our pricing email email@example.com
To place an order, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and please include the following:
- Personal Information (Full name, Address, E-Mail & Phone Number)
- Delivery date required
- Design Preference (if any)
- Products you want to order
- Any logos in .eps .ai or .pdf
- Sizes, Names, Numbers (Please provide with sizes in order of smallest to largest)
There are two primary time frames that we work within. Our standard time frame delivery is 4 – 6 weeks and our express time frame will have orders delivered in 2 – 3.5 weeks.
It is important to note that production does not commence until we have received a 50% deposit and all aspects of the order have been finalised.
Kropp Sport will not be held responsible for any unforeseen delays with shipping for reasons of customs holds, quarantine or international/domestic shipping delays.
All jerseys of the same design that have been previously purchased at our minimum quantity will be available for reorder at a minimum order quantity of two units.
The design process generally will take between 24 – 72 hours depending on the complexity of the design.
When the design has been completed, we will send an email confirming the design, sizing, numbers, names and logos. If you are happy with all the details, indicate your approval by signing the order form we email you.
It is important to check all details in these emails to ensure that they are correct. Kropp Sport holds no accountability for any errors once approved.
We use the Pantone matching system (PMS) and are able to closely match majority of colours. If you wish to choose the colours for your design, contact us and we will send you a copy of our colour chart.
All logo and artwork files to be used on your garments must be provided in a vector format such as EPS, AI or PDF. If you are unable to provide the vector format for the logo or artwork then we will be able to vectorize your image for a fee of $55 per image.
All vectorized images will be sent to you for future reference.
By confirming your order on your approval email order form, you agree to the following:
- That you have full authorization and the correct licensing of any copyrighted and/or trademark logos and/or artworks that you have supplier and/or requested. By signing off on your order form you authorize Kropp Sport to reproduce & modify for current/future orders.
- By signing your order form, you agree that Kropp Sport (Employees & Suppliers) will not accept liability, losses, actions, claims, suits, demands, cost or expenses in relation to breach or unauthorised use of trademark and/or copyrighted reproductions and/or variations.
If you are curious about our logo design capabilities or pricing, email email@example.com for more details.
Prices start $55 which include high res .png & .jpg as well as vector formats (.ai, .pdf or .eps).